Today I’m sharing with you a soup recipe that’s delicious and takes very little effort to make. This soup is great as part of a weightloss plan and also great to help fight colds and flues. This hearty Asian style vegetable soup is a must for the winter or for anyone interested in having a healthy diet.
I prepare this on a Sunday and it keeps until Wednesday.
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 6 stalks of cellars chopped
- 1/2 red pepper (capsicum)
- 1/2 yellow pepper (capsicum)
- Handful of brown mushroom chopped
- 3/4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 fresh chilies finely chopped
- 1 small thumb size piece of fresh ginger finely chopped
- Chicken stock (I recommend ‘Momos’ because it doesn’t contain sugar, starch, flour etc)
- Optional: Coriander
Throw all of the above into a large pot and boil on a low temperature for 45 mins
If you’re looking for extra protein or a more filling meal just add some chicken!
Have you tried any of other yummy and healthy recipes? Let me know if you did or send me a picture!