If you are like me and your attempt at an omelette turns to scrambled eggs then you will love today’s post. Not only do you not need oil for cooking your eggs but less effort to cook! Sounds like big claims right?! But it works, trust me!
- Eggs (I have 3 whole eggs usually)
- Your favourite toppings-today I’d green pepper and rocket
What You’ll Need:
- Baking Paper
- Whisk your eggs in a cup
- Place a piece of baking paper on the pan and turn the cooker on as normal
- Pour in your eggs and spread around the pan
- Cook your eggs
- Hold one side of the baking paper and use your spatula to gently peel the egg off.
- Place your toppings on one side
- Fold the other side over
- Dust with paprika
I can’t get over how simple this is and why I never thought of it before! Plus it’s super healthy as there’s absolutely no oil used! Try it out and let me know how you get on!