Hey Bloggers and Non Bloggers and welcome to the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza: Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup Party Week 2!
Thank you to all those that shared a link last week. You have no idea how much this means to me. For those that are new I’ve created a weekly Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup Party so that we can all discover some new, amazing blogs and share the love. This is perfect for beauty and fashion lovers to share their interests or discover something new.
What is a link up?
Basically everyone shares a link using the blue link up button below. Everyone’s posts will appear on a page. You can then easily click, read, like and comment! The Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup is very easy and it will benefit your blog.
Each week the most popular post from the Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup will be featured on my site and social medial including Pinterest.
The rules for this Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup are simple:
- Link up one beauty or fashion related post
- Include a link back to beyoutyfulyou in your post and invite other bloggers and non-bloggers to join the party and share the love
- Visit and comment on three or more linked posts. Remember the more posts and blogs you comment on the more bloggers will share the love back in return.
- This link up starts each Tuesday (GMT) at midnight and will close every Friday at midnight.
All bloggers and non-bloggers are welcome to join the link up party and enjoy all the beauty and fashion blogs
Everyone who contributes their link is invited to become a co-pinner of the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza Pinterest group board. If you would like to pin your linked posts to the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza Pinterest group board follow Beyoutyfulyou on Pinterest and then I can invite you to join this board as a co-pinner.
Pinterest is a great way for new readers to find you!
Last weeks most popular posts were:
- Sammy from Bargainbaglady wrote a very interesting article on why she stopped worrying about the size tags. I agreed with every single word. This is a very interesting read.
- Beth from Almostposh shared her latest beauty haul. It’s fair to say that Beth picked up some lovely bits which I can’t wait to hear a full review about.
- Ingrid from Fabulousfunlife shared her secret in curing frizzy hair. The Bhave treatment sounds very interesting. Take a look at the before and after pictures!
- Rachel from Rachelbeautystyle gave us an insight into some Laura Gellar beauty products. They sound beautiful and as always the pictures she shared are fab!
Come say hi on Snapchat username: beyoutyfulyou. You’ll see some sneak peaks into products I’m trying, loving and not loving as well as getting some cooking inspo and seeing what life is like in Melbourne.